New colors, improved cuts, larger reinforcements, a leg pocket and all the goods features from our previous model. Tested first by our riders all around the globe, than improved and tested again on a fantastic adventure in Langu Kohla.
It has now been 10 years since our first kayaking drysuits came to the market, in this period we gathered a lot of information and used it to improve our new one. New cuts and a different application of the neck part made it more comfortable, larger cordura reinforcements made it more resistant and durable, the leg pocket allows you to keep close at hand whichever small object you need.
All the good features remained the same, we also still inspect and test each DrySuit we make.
- breathable & waterproof 4 layer fabric;
- waterproof 20.000 mm;
- breathable 9.000 g/sqm/24h;
- welded seams;
- TiZip masterseal dry zippers;
- latex gaskets on wrists (bottled) & neck;
- Ultraspan neoprene gaskets;
- Cordura reinforcements on knees, elbows & seat part;
- relieve ("pee") zipper;
- leg pocket.