The OC II is a fully waterproof sailing trouser made from a 3-layer material,ideal for the active small and big boat sailor. Worn as an outer layer, these pants provide water and wind protection along with reinforced Cordura seat and knees protection, and fully taped (watertight) seams. Wear with a thermal base layer in cool conditions or over a pair of board shorts or a rash guard in warmer conditions. These are a favorite of small and big boat sailors everywhere and a staple of high school and college sailing.
- High fit design with an elasticated waist.
- Abrasion resistant seat and knees.
- Adjustable stretch shoulder braces.
- Adjustable ankle closure.
- 2-layer coated fabric with a durable repellent finish.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
- breathable & waterproof 3-Layer cloth;
- waterproof 20.000mm;
- breathable 6.000 g/sqm/24h;
- LDWR - long durable water repellency treatment;
- welded seams;
- velcro closure and primaskin neoprene on ankles;
- high tenacity Cordura reinforcements on seat part and knees;
- semi-dry YKK zipper.
Made in Slovenia