I. General terms and conditions.
1. General conditions
General conditions of the online shop www.sandiline.com are formulated according to the Slovene Law of Customer Protection (ZVPot-UPB2) and are in line with the Slovene legislation. General conditions of the operating activities cover the functioning of the on-line shop, user’s rights and business relations between provider and buyer. Online shop www.sandiline.com is managed by company Sandiline d.o.o.
All prices in the online shop www.sandiline.com are in euros (EUR) with tax included. The prices can change without a previous notification. Prices and discounts are valid at the time of the purchase. Special offers are limited on certain period and are highlighted in our online shop.
3. Import taxes, localized duties and VAT payments
For shipments outside of the EU, the seller (Sandiline d.o.o.) has to state the retail value of all goods contained in the shipment. Shipments outside of the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, as well as shipping and handling fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. The customer is considered the 'importer on record' and as such must comply with all laws and regulations, including import duties and tax, levied by the country in which you are receiving the goods. Customs policies vary from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.
4. What to do if I want more information about the products or I encounter problems during the purchase process?
- send us an e-mail with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call us to +386 5 6398 946 during our working hours (Monday to Firday 9h-17h)
5. How to buy products at the online shop www.sandiline.com?
To buy products from our online shop, you first need to select the product by putting it in to the shop cart and then you follow the instructions, which will lead you to the final payment. You can search products by different filters (product type, size, colour). The products that are shown in our online shop are in stock. However, if a technical error occurs, it could happen that our stock is incorrect. In this case we will inform you about it and cancel your order without any financial consequences. When you find a product that suits your needs, click the button “Add to cart”. You can add more products to the cart. To remove the products from the shopping cart click the button “Remove” next to the product that you do not wish to buy. When you finish with selection of the products, click the button “Buy” next to your shopping cart.
6. In what period of time will I receive the ordered products?
We will do our best to deliver your ordered products as fast as possible. Average delivery time is 2-10 working days, depending on the country of delivery. You will get an e-mail notification with a tracking number when we will mail your order.
Your order will be delivered by GLS, DPD or other curriers (depending on the location). The costs of mailing depend on the destination:
- Slovenia 4,00€
- European Union (except Cyprus and Malta) 12,00€
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia 15,00€
- Rest of the world (with Cyprus and Malta) 30,00€
Free delivery on EU orders (except Cyprus and Malta) over 200,00€.
8. Payment terms:
Online shop www.sandiline.com provides the following methods of payment:
- credit, debit or payment card (Visa or MasterCard)
- by direct payment to Sandiline d.o.o. account (The offer is valid 5 business days from the date of your order. If the amount of your order will not be settled within 5 business days after the order, your order will be canceled.)
- at delivery (COD) - only for delivery addresses in Slovenia and Italy.
9. How can I return the goods if I am not satisfied?
When buying at Sandiline online shop you do not risk anything. When buying online it can happen that the product does not fit right or does not fulfill your expectations. You can always return it and we give you back your money.
Please send the items you wish to exchange/return to our address: Sandiline d.o.o., Pobeška cesta 19a, 6000 Koper-Capodistria, Slovenia, EU.
When can I return the goods?
- You can return undamaged and unused goods in the original packaging within 14 days from receiving the order and we will return you the money.
- You can also exchange the product for a different one. Send it back to us undamaged and unused in the original packaging and we will send you a new product. Please be informed that you will have to cover the shipping costs. The product can be exchanged on the basis of the original invoice that you received from us.
10. Is my personal data safe?
Your personal data that you will give us in order to buy products from our online shop is secured and no third party has the access to it. Our data protection policy is the following:
- We always tell you how we will use the data that you insert on our web site. This data is never accessible to any third party.
- Customer data is stored on a safe server to which only authorized persons have access.
- Our customer data is never sold or rented to any third party.